This is a public auction taking place live.
Please note that bids received after the start of each individual session cannot be guaranteed.
- Lots 1-297: The Carl A. Kilgas Collection of China - Part One — Wednesday, June 14, 2023 10:00 AM [OPEN]
- Lots 1001-1362: U.S. & Worldwide Stamps and Covers: United States - Albania - France & Colonies — Tuesday, July 11, 2023 10:00 AM [OPEN]
- Lots 1363-1658: U.S. & Worldwide Stamps and Covers: Germany - Great Britain & British Commonwealth — Wednesday, July 11, 2023 1:00 PM [OPEN]
- Lots 1659-2085: U.S. & Worldwide Stamps and Covers: Greece - Italy - Poland - Russia — Wednesday, July 12, 2023 10:00 AM [OPEN]
- Lots 2086-2436: U.S. & Worldwide Stamps and Covers: Russia Far East - Vatican - Large Lots & Collections — Wednesday, July 12, 2023 1:00 PM [OPEN]
LARGE LOTS AND COLLECTIONS UNITED STATES Carriers' and Locals
1880-1920 accumulation of 600+ unused stamps in stock book, singles, pairs, blocks of four, four sheetlets of 25, another sheet of 100, duplication, some better items, with or without gum as issued, one PFC, fine-v.f., sold AS IS
To bid in this auction, please login or create a new account.